Thursday, August 30, 2007

photos!

I´m not sure how this will end up on the blog...but here goes...to the left is the waterfall next to my hotel...about a 10 min walk. Since its rainy season there was a constant rush of water outside my room...which was v. nice! the photo of the guys juggling is from the town of montezuma and some guys just hanging out selling jewelry and having a good life...

the guy with the surf board is my buddy John, who was only going to stay in Montezuma for 2 days and is still there a month later! John, remember you have to stay there so we can come back and live with you!!!

this photo of the river is literally outside my window of wear i stayed the water was really high from all the rain....we were worried about it coming inside..

the houses are some of the hippie houses...not too shabby, they are directly on the beach....looks good to me!

5 comments:

Karyn said...

Happy Birthday IronGirl! Only two more weeks and I'll join you at 36. I'm glad you're having such a groovy time!

Karyn

Margo said...

Feliz compleanos! I'm not sure if I spelled that right, but I'm sure you are fluent enough to figure it out. How can you(little Amy)be 36?
Impossible- hope you are learning the lingo and having a great time.
When shall we expect your return?
love,
Margo
p.s. you are my sunshine

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amy! I was thinking of you today. It looks beautiful where you are and it sounds like you are having a grand time. Keep writing, it's been fun to read. Take care and be safe!

Your youngest cousin,

Angie

P.S. Disregard my user name.. got stuck planning our class reunion.

habenoit said...

Happy Belated Birthday my friend!

From the pics, it looks like you had a fantastic day. And how could you not?! ...Beaches, bikinis(which you look AWESOME in and should most definitely wear back in MI), yoga, Spanish, dancing, surfing...a most excellent way to usher in your new year. Happy, Happy Year to you Aim.

Lots of love, Heath, Ry and Aria

A2Girl said...

Thanks for the bday wishes! it was a great day! Margaret, Im so impressed you got onto this? Did Ang help you? nice work...I get home on Friday, so v. sad...but maybe I will come back!