Tuesday, August 28, 2007

strange.....

so....today as I finished running, a guy who had passed me in a truck while I was running was outside my hotel unloading stuff. When he saw me, he walked up to me and he we had a v. broken spanish sort of conversation....and I think what he was trying to tell me after showing me some nasty scars and lots of animation was that he was running down the same road some time ago and a big cat...(insert..panther, jaguar..etc) jumped out of the trees and attacked him....

hmmmm....

it was either that or he was trying to ask me out on a date....Im not sure which...

pura vida

A

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha!!!! Isn't it strange how you can have a whole conversation that is pleasant-ish, and go away with a vague sense that you *may* have understood part of it? Hee hee. You look great in the bikini!!!! Woo hoo!!!

A2Girl said...

I think what he was saying to me was...a panther jumped out of the woods while i was running and so Bonita, you should only run with me....that is my thinking...i asked all my local friends and they have never heard of such a thing :)

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday