Hello Everyone -
thanks for checking out my blog!
I leave on Wednesday August 8th for Costa Rica! I will spend a month learn spainish, doing yoga and exploring this country! Right now my plans are to come back on September 7th -but depending on what happens in the world of job searching- it could be sooner -
here is the link of where I will be living for the next little while:
http://www.laescueladelsol.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=37
if anyone fancy's a trip down south - let me know!
be well!
Klinke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Amy,
I think you are hot and sexy. If you feel the same way about me, please post it here in the "comments" section. Nobody but us can read this, right?
Dave
hubba hubba - where and when?????
I want to meet babypohemus. He sounds like a sexy fellow. I have a thing for hairy oafs. Wanna come to my place and get busy?
So I just told my mother how to look at these comments -
that said - we could all 3 meet up - aye?????
You're the one who suggested bringing your mom into this, but I'll try anything once.
i walked right into that one...didn't I -
Post a Comment