Thursday, August 30, 2007

more photos

this is a photo outside of the bus we took to Mal Pias...bad country....there is a reason you need 4x4s around here...in fact, most people just drive around quads....which I have to admit is pretty fun....

below are more hippie houses...this one is in a different place, I ran by it every morning...i love the VW bus and wonder wear the bus started its life and if it was in the us...i think I see a grateful dead sticker in the rear window :)

this is a photo of me on one of my morning runs...it was so beautiful...i will really miss that run!

above is a crew out on Playa Grande, the surfing beach...a 2 mile walk, but well worth it...we had a sunday of surfing chilling out....and the next photo is of Melanie, me, John and Monique in Mal Pais in front of a surf shop...i loved the name, so we took a photo

No comments: