Monday, September 10, 2007

my birthday shots

So, now that I am home, I can post some more pics...these are from my birthday. The two lovely ladies to the side are Melanie and Dagmar at dinner. Dinner was cut short by this powerful storm that knocked out electricity

below is Monique, John and I - they were helping me blow out a candle for my bday, though it was the candle lighting up the room, I don't think the Tico Resturant owners understood what we were going to do....but we quickly restored the light






This is me in my favorite outfit.....bikini, tang top, shorts and flip flops....at lunch... on the beach...nice
finally, the last shot is of me...a self portrait after the lights went out....it was a great day!





















3 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday. Just surfing blogs and came across yours this evening. My birthday is tomorrow. The big 40... eeek.

Looks like you had a grand time in Costa Rica

habenoit said...

You look fabulous on your bday! Welcome Home...

Chaka said...

I don't mean to be creepy, but what's a "tang top?"