Monday, June 18, 2012

Travel is only glamorous in retrospect

feeling very unglamorous with broken sunglasses and yoga clothes while in Amsterdam
Amsterdam
doing hand stands to reduce swelling in my ankles 
my cankle after flying - they actually got bigger on the second leg of the flight
I was able to rent a room in Amsterdam....no not THAT kind of room - but a room to lay down in for about an hour
I'm not sure who said that quote - it wasn't me originally - but I always think it when I am traveling - It is glamourous - but also work, a little dirty, and often includes throwing your body's natural rhythms off - which can be good - but it certainly doesn't feel glamourous - We had a 9 hour layover in Amsterdam, so we took some time to head to the City Centre - which was super great -





No comments: