What a week - I started out in exciting Peoria Illinois to meet with Caterpillar for work - We happened to arrive on the day the Mayflies came out - I think I murdered at least 10,000 of them on my morning run - it was a little disgusting.
 |
| the mayflies...yuck |
 |
| as close as I got to the President |
 |
| what it looks from inside the gate |
I then flew to DC to get a cool opportunity to celebrate the national collegiate clean energy compeition awards at .....wait for it - the white house! I was so excited I couldn't even talk about it ....we did not end up in the residence part of the white house but in the administrative area - but still - pretty awesome!
The next night the second part of my glamourous week started with a flight to the middle east!
No comments:
Post a Comment