Saturday, August 18, 2007

friends

Leo, Helen and Charlie, some friends I met on the ferry
Cat & Amy on the Beach -fellow sufers, Monique with our riding guide at the waterfalls... monique and I are roommates








Adena and Steve and I at dinner - Adena took yoga with me and Steve is a surfer!










5 comments:

Kathryn said...

It looks like so much fun. It's raining raining raining here in Michigan so you aren't missing much. We want some string bikini pix!

The Hall said...

I second that. String bikini pics, please! Nice work, Aim.

A2Girl said...

I Will see what I Can do....i have one with my bikini on but with my tang top on and its a little crazy...you will have to see for yourself!!!!

Im trying to decide if is should go to panama or nicacuragra...what do you think?

Chaka said...

Nicacuragra for sure. Its falls are known throughout Central America as "The Honeymoon Spot (El Lugar de la Boda)," and I think it's even got its own breakfast cereal. Very romantic, and a must-see for every traveler.

A2Girl said...

romantic is best for two...though the place in panama i am supposed to go is equal. I would like to go to lake nica to the island, its supposed to be amazing