Monday, January 7, 2008

Stef & Matts Wedding

Stef & Matt
I spent a v. fun weekend in Philly with my friend Heather Chapman-Henry to celebrate our friend Stef's wedding to Mathew Wakeman.


We connected with some old friends - including Christine McBennett and met some new ones! Christine and her husband Chris (sorry about the eyes closed) are in the 1st photo above and the other photo is me, Stef and Heather :) These are all friends I met when I was in Grad School at Washington University in St. Louis. Its hard to believe, but its been 10 years since we graduated with our Master in Social Work Degrees. It was really interesting to hear what everyone was doing 10 years post degree. It was also fun b/c social workers have a way of talking that is inclusive and v. free flowing. I think we covered religion and politics with people we never met before without missing a beat and I don't think anyone was offended. I guess if you hang out with social workers, you better be prepared for a liberal take on things - :)

No comments: