Sunday, September 2, 2007

hmmmmmm

today at the Arenal Observatory lodge...(thanks for the reccomendation Sheri and Paul) its so cool...I can´t even say how cool it is...you literally sit and listen and watch lava flowing down the side of the volcano all night and day...the rumplings of the volcano are intense and cool...i was a little freaked out at first when I went to sleep, but then it sort of was comforting....

but this morning...I encountered a 60 year old gringo from florida with 2 young tica women and it seemed to be an intense connection between them...(to read between teh lines, I think they were all together as a threesome)....this is the first time I saw prostituition in CR, if it was indeed that, but I am pretty sure it was...when my friend Ashley and I were in Thailand we saw a lot of it, but I have read that Costa Rica is new destination for this as prostitution is legal here....

No comments: