Okay - so I haven't posted - since I started my new job (That's me on the right in Silcon Valley) - I am not sure why - but I think its b/c my life is just not that exciting and I think there is not much to say -




I did end up falling 5 feet backwards - I was sitting in a chair and the fellow above started to walk behind me and realized that he was stepping on air, he grabbed the back of my chair and then I went flying backwards....for once in my life this:
that said I think I am going to just start posting either stories from my current life - or things from past lives - I want to try to start scanning photos from when I lived in other places and sort of use this as an online diary to start writing down some funny things -
anyway - I recently went on a 3 week west coast tour for work/fun/work. I went to google in Silcon valley where I found they used the word "Interesting" to describe things that are truly interesting, but really to be nice about a wacky idea - I have now found I use that word all the time - so be forewarned ;-)
from there I went on a yoga retreat in sleepy little surfing town about 3/4 down the Mexican Coast - called Troncones Beach - http://www.presentmomentretreat.com/ It was absolutely perfect - I took off my shoes when I got there and was barefoot the entire time - I would get up run barefoot on the beach (Until I stress fractured my foot from that - who knew) then did 2 hours of yoga and then ate a good breakfast and read the rest of the day. It was awesome
I did end up falling 5 feet backwards - I was sitting in a chair and the fellow above started to walk behind me and realized that he was stepping on air, he grabbed the back of my chair and then I went flying backwards....for once in my life this:
1. wasn't my fault
2. people said I fell gracefully - below is how far I fell -
3. notice bruise on left shin
From Mexico - I went out to Seattle for a conference for a week and hooked up with some old friends - one who I just met in Mexico - Elizabeth (the person playing the drums w/ me)- she took me out for a great dinner and yoga class, some friend from A2 who moved to seattle recently - JC and Thealla - and my friend from Alaska - Heather, came down for the weekend - (photo below) - it was all in all a great trip!
From Mexico - I went out to Seattle for a conference for a week and hooked up with some old friends - one who I just met in Mexico - Elizabeth (the person playing the drums w/ me)- she took me out for a great dinner and yoga class, some friend from A2 who moved to seattle recently - JC and Thealla - and my friend from Alaska - Heather, came down for the weekend - (photo below) - it was all in all a great trip!
2 comments:
Amy! Glad you are back on the blogosphere! Can't wait to read more and would love to catch up by phone soon. Happy writing!!!!
yes, please keep posting!! you may not think it's so exciting, but those of us sitting home in PJ's find you VERY exciting!! haha!!
~misschell
http://chinamommy04.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment