Monday, December 31, 2007

I left my heart

So I was out west for the past 10 days on a California Tour - I started in Reno - rented a car - drove across Donor Pass - Luckily no hunger pains - (let me know if you don't get that joke) then I went to stay with my buddy Dan who in San Francisco - I described the directions to his house as - take I-80 till it ends and take a right - basically that's all it is -

Anyway - I had a blast - I rode Dan's bike across the golden gate bridge, through the Presidio and Golden Gate Park

I watched the Sun Set on the pacific and walked up and down Haight street - which was very fun and reminded me of a much bigger and funkier South University of Ann Arbor - I did get some funny trinkets though :) I bought some hilarious binkies for my friend's kids -







the last photo is on my way out of Napa Valley where I met my friend Maddy for Coffee - who told me she was engaged!! Congrats Maddy!

No comments: