I think it's more funny in person- but I had a person call me all sorts of name from clown to low life, tobacco chewing, trailer park trash one time- and would start the phone message - all of them by saying...
Ms. Klinkel....I don't what kind of games you are trying to play...then go on and on with nice names - the joys of holding a public office - aye :)
2 comments:
So why Klinkel?
I think it's more funny in person- but I had a person call me all sorts of name from clown to low life, tobacco chewing, trailer park trash one time- and would start the phone message - all of them by saying...
Ms. Klinkel....I don't what kind of games you are trying to play...then go on and on with nice names - the joys of holding a public office - aye :)
Post a Comment